Welcome to Experience Bath!
We specialise in taking the stress out of planning and experiencing your trip to Bath, ensuring that you make the most of every moment in this historically rich and beautiful city.
Our prices are competitive and our staff are friendly and approachable. Click here for examples of what we've done for our clients so far.
- Customized itineraries to suit your requirements, selecting from a range of tours, activities and accommodation according to your needs. We offer the opportunity to explore “hidden gems” - places only the locals know about and the tourists often miss in the limited time they have on holiday.
- Lively and informative local guides (some in period costume!), to enable you to fully appreciate the historical significance of Bath and its surrounding area whilst having lots of fun at the same time. Special interest tours of all sorts available. We also offer a wide range of exciting activities to really make your visit unforgettable, including our unique Jane Austen activity package.
- Our trusted accommodation providers ensure a comfortable, relaxed visit, whether it be hotel, Bed & Breakfast or self-catering. We specialise in providing homestay accommodation to those visitors who are looking to experience real British life within a friendly, home environment.
- Our local, helpful staff are available to assist during your stay. They can provide information, help out with the English language and generally problem-solve as necessary to ensure that your trip goes as planned.
Specialist Homestay Courses
- Homestay English tuition for all age groups. Experience life with a local family in their comfortable and welcoming home. Benefit from daily English lessons within the home and an individually planned programme of activities and excursions.
- Piano Tuition + Homestay: Improve your piano skills with highly qualified, professional teacher Claer whilst staying in her fabulous, centrally located Georgian home.
- Cookery and Culture Homestay Course. Learn to cook delicious English food and discover the beautiful, historic city of Bath whilst staying in host Kathy's lovely Victorian home.
- Study Latin and Roman Civilisation + Homestay. Stay in the lovely home of a local professional Classics teacher and study the language and culture of Roman Bath. By the end of your visit, be able to decode inscriptions on artefacts at the Roman Baths Museum. This is a premium homestay environment. Sumptuous evening meals and excellent company.
- Summer "Writing Holidays". Stay in the comfortable, Victorian home of a local professional writer and experience personal writing coaching, delicious food and wine and the perfect environment in which to write.
Recent News Read More »
全新的体验巴斯中文网站已正式上线! http://cn.experiencebath.com/ A selection of bespoke packages and services, most of which are uniquely offered to our Chinese clients. Native Mandarin speaker available to handle queries and provide a Meet & Greet service. Read More »
Japanese clients travelled to Lacock in style this week with our friendly yet professional chauffeur. People carriers and executive minibuses also available for hire. Read More »
Click on the link to read examples of what we've been up to over the last couple of years: http://www.experiencebath.com/examples+of+what+we+do2 Read More »