Welcome to Experience Bath!
We specialise in taking the stress out of planning and experiencing your trip to Bath, ensuring that you make the most of every moment in this historically rich and beautiful World Heritage City.
Our prices are competitive and our staff are friendly and approachable. Click here for examples of what we've done for our clients so far.
- Customized itineraries to suit your requirements, selecting from a range of walking tours, car tours, activities and accommodation according to your needs. We offer the opportunity to explore “hidden gems” - places only the locals know about and the tourists often miss in the limited time they have on holiday.
- Lively and informative, multi-lingual local tour guides (some in period costume!), to enable you to fully appreciate the historical significance of Bath and its surrounding area whilst having lots of fun at the same time. Special interest tours of all sorts available. We also offer a wide range of exciting activities to really make your visit unforgettable, including our unique Jane Austen activity package.
- We specialise in providing very comfortable homestay accommodation to those visitors who are looking to experience real British life within a friendly, home environment.
- Our local, helpful staff are available to assist during your stay. They can provide information, help out with the English language and generally problem-solve as necessary to ensure that your trip goes as planned.
Special Interest Homestay Courses
- Homestay English tuition for all age groups. Experience life with a local family in their comfortable and welcoming home. Benefit from daily English lessons within the home and an individually planned programme of activities and excursions.
- Piano Tuition + Homestay: Improve your piano skills with highly qualified, professional teacher Claer whilst staying in her fabulous, centrally located Georgian home.
- Cookery and Culture Homestay Course. Learn to cook delicious English food and discover the beautiful, historic city of Bath whilst staying in host Kathy's lovely Victorian home.
- Study Latin and Roman Civilisation + Homestay. Stay in the lovely home of a local professional Classics teacher and study the language and culture of Roman Bath. By the end of your visit, be able to decode inscriptions on artefacts at the Roman Baths Museum. This is a premium homestay environment. Sumptuous evening meals and excellent company.
- Astronomy + Homestay. Sought after central location and join Charlie for some sessions in Astronomy (or even hill-walking!) Wife Julia offers cake baking and English lessons.
- British Cooking + Homestay: Learn how to cook traditional British food (Roast Dinner, High Tea, Shepherd's Pie) whilst enjoying a truly deluxe and sophisticated homestay experience.
Recent News Read More »
Experience Bath played host yesterday to popular Chinese travel presenter Boyan - aka Daphne - well known for her "sing along" video programs, which typically attract audiences upwards of 1 million on the Chinese... Read More »
Let our local resident professional photographer introduce you to the city’s most photogenic locations during a three-hour private tour. Customized tours such as street photography and landscape photography are also available to suit the season, weather... Read More »
Sunday's Mandarin tour of the city with our local guide, including lunch at the Pump Rooms, a whirlwind visit to the Roman Baths and, of course, a spot of shopping! http://www.experiencebath.com/chinese+visitors Read More »